Define the future
Our consultants are analytical and creative, leaders and collaborators. You’ll be at the center of integrated teams with diverse thinkers and skillsets, all working together to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Each day will be different, but they’ll all be rewarding.
If you're an ambitious business school graduate, advanced degree holder or an experienced professional who’s ready to solve transformative challenges for industry leaders and disruptors, we want you to apply as well.
What You'll Do
In offices all over the globe, our consultants:
- Become experts in the client’s organization and industry
- Turn data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions
- Move clients to action with plans to execute our recommendations
- Manage and mentor junior team members
What We Look For
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinkerDeadline-driven, organized and able to multitaskA robust analytical skill setStrong verbal, written and presentation skillsEndless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossibleWillingness to travel and work in a foreign city (if that's what you desire)Experience in consulting, a start-up or other business environmentFluency in English (select an office below to see any other language requirements)
Application InformationTo apply, you'll need to submit the following items, plus any additional requirements for the main office you wish to join:
- Resume/CV (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Educational background information
- Work experience
- Relevant test scores