Location: Orlando, FL
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. We offer a culture of innovation and a great place to build a career. As part of our Delivery Center, you'll join a network of colleagues who share ideas, work together and inspire you to excel. We welcome people with a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow. You will be able to apply your knowledge to exciting challenges, learn how to use cutting-edge tax technologies in standardized processes and grow with a team thats not afraid to push the status quo.
KPMG is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our International Tax practice.
- Learn and apply corporate and partnership tax compliance process standards from initiation through completion
- Facilitate tax data gathering and document management for preparation of basic tax return filings and deliverables; analyze and process the tax and financial data received using one or more of KPMG's proprietary tax technology tools to produce tax compliance client deliverables
- Contribution to multiple processes and aspects of a project to deliver a completed work product within a defined timeline and in accordance with quality control standards
- Work with a team utilizing effective communication and collaboration skills to achieve common goals that contribute to quality client service
- Participate in periodic training and professional development
- Apply skills gained in training to optimize use of tax technology, process or improve quality of tax deliverables and services provided
- Minimum one year of recent relevant experience
- Associates degree in business related field, or High School diploma equivalent
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written and organizational skills to communicate clearly and professionally with team members and engagement teams; attention to project details, timelines and work ethic to accomplish project assignments
- Ability to manage time and multiple assignments based on instructions provided to meet or exceed expectations in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel required
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future