Location: Los Angeles, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Baltimore, MD; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Transformation Delivery for our Consulting practice.
- Partner with stakeholders and project team to validate requirements; write stories, create acceptance criteria
- Support Design Thinking and Agile Workshops
- Work closely with UX Designers and UX Strategists in discovering product needs
- Assist in managing applications and products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring business relevance, adoption and continuous improvement
- Adopt a proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options where appropriate
- Collaborate with team to define acceptance criteria and participate in agile meetings such as daily scrum, retro's and planning
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Scrum Master or Business Analyst with a technology focused organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Ability to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team
- Strong ability to translate product concepts and ideas into Epics and User Stories and agile development knowledge and experience
- Proficient in either software development or software integration projects and experience with Jira, Confluence; Agile collaboration tools and CSM, CSPO or SAFe certification preferred
- Travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $42400 - High: $92900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.